Hey, those are your toes. Funny how something like your toes is so familiar to me. So are Tommy's...but I can't remember why. Oh right - that's because growing up he did everything with his toes! Funny guy. Cute pic of Dylan sleeping. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!
4 comments:
thanks for the toe time! it was fun to just sit and do nothing for a bit. can't wait to do it again!
Hey, those are your toes. Funny how something like your toes is so familiar to me. So are Tommy's...but I can't remember why. Oh right - that's because growing up he did everything with his toes! Funny guy. Cute pic of Dylan sleeping. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!
ditto sistah...we need to do that together when you're here in may!
Good looking toes! I got me some fungus, so no toe pics from me.
Post a Comment