and now i do.
our criteria for our new car was very specific, being dictated most by our garage. while it is large and spacious on the inside, getting through the single doors posed a problem for our choice of car. we're definitely more of the suv-type of family. the gmc acadia and the mercedes GL were our top choices. while both of those suvs were such a sweet treat to drive, we just couldn't justify spending the extra cash, when we could get everything and more with the odyssey.
all of my friends say i'll love it. our kids already do and they're really the ones that we want to be the most comfortable.
am i comfortable?
well, it's going to take some getting used to.

8 comments:
i am also starting to warm up to the mini-van!! When I ride in one I am like -why don't I have one!! I bet you'll love it!
AWESOME...wanna come pick up my girls for a play date? :-)
Yeah, welcome to the un-cool, but comfy and practical car club!!! I love mine and I bet you'll love yours too!
Hey there--Just catching up on your blog. I enjoy it so much, it brings back memories of young mothering. I promise it changes--still stressful but it changes. Congratulations on your new addition. Great taking control and telling him what you will be driving. You go girl, they just think they have some control but we all know better. Take care, Babs
I'm stunned...speechless...you said you would drive one but Phil?!? He actually agreed?!?! Again, stunned, speechless!
CONGRATS on the min-van. Its not cool but wickedly practical. And as LAME as mine is, especially because its the old body style, I do love it!
ps--can't believe you didn't call to share? WTF?
Heh. I love that you took the plunge. Best.car.ever with little kids. I just remind myself that it's not forever. Have it while you need it and then get rid of it. That's my plan anyway :)
yay! i'm glad you got your new car! how's phil doing with the MV??? i'm sure you will LOVE it!!! matt'll get his new car on monday.
Congratulations on the new wheels, Ang! I would've bought a minivan, too if: A) we didn't live in San Francisco B) I could fit it in the parking spaces around here and C) if Thomas wouldn't kill me for buying one.=)
Have fun with Nan!
P.S. I still can't imagine Phil in a minivan.
Post a Comment