i hate cleaning.
but i especially hate cleaning bathrooms.
in fact, i loathe it.
i most especially hate cleaning toilets. it's not just the *ick* factor. it's also because of the fact that when you use cleaner to get that bowl sparkling white (or gold if you are Donald Trump or Liberace), you are most literally, flushing your money down the toilet.
i loathe that too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
but... cleanliness is next to godliness... umm, yeah, cleaning sucks! my brother's wife refuses to clean toilets, so he has to do it... if i refused, it would just keep getting more and more disgusting (i'm trying to vomit...), so i'm proud of my brother for stepping up and helping out around the house.
I HATE IT! I WOULD RATHER PICK UP DOG POOP OUTSIDE OR SOMETHING. I will have a cleaning lady someday. As snobby as that sounds I will still have someone.
okay, i love to clean toilets. i get on my gloves and clean that sucker with a great scrubber. but let me tell you that the scrubbing bubbles toilet cleaning gel ROCKS! you squeeze a little gel on there once a week, and it cleans every time you flush. and it smells divine. google it and thank me later!
Post a Comment