at least now i can feel a little less guarded about my thoughts. i'll probably use lots of foul language too. just kidding. i'm the primary president now - i never say bad words!
anyway, my next "official" post will be the long-overdue disney follow up. we had an awesome time, and took lots of photos and i need to get them in an online album for your viewing pleasure. and here is another sneek peek - this is my favorite photo from the whole trip:
just the sheer toothy-ness of it all...

9 comments:
cute! i can just hear "fish are friends, not food..."
That is a lot of toothiness. I'll just have you know that now that I'm private nobody check my blog. sad. i hope that doesn't happen to you!
I am so out of blogging lately, which is buggin me big time. Anyway I can't tell if your blog is already private or not but just in case... please add me to your list of readers! I really enjoy your blog, Ang! Can't wait to see the Disney pictures.
u r awesome.
Cute picture! Kate still has all her baby teeth... one of them has been loose for over 6 mos. but she is deathly afraid of loosing it, so she never wiggles it. The tooth fairy better up the prize money or something!
It sounds like you guys had such an amazing time! I'm a little sad we didn't go but I think i would have been puking the entire time!
You made the right descision on going private. I've been trying to convince manda to do it ever since she started. I was getting nervous when she had posts with 30 and 40 comments cause that means many more people were reading it and looking at our family. Well its cool to be well liked in the blog community but its not worth risking the privacy or maybe even safety of our priceless families.
Anyway, we're sorry we're gonna miss you for christmas. Just to let you know we're tenatatively hoping to come to visit you guys for spring break. We'll need to start saving our pennies first, but we really want to!
Love you and miss you!
Jaje
Loving this pic. Lil keeps repeating in a scary whisper " Shark Shark."
Awww, such a cute shot of Mari...
Post a Comment