the night before, she lost her second front tooth.
her first day was actually picture day.
i received this note from her teacher:

she LOVED riding the bus...
and in case you were wondering what she had to eat in the "cafe":
note the bump. ouch. darn those playground slides. she's just so tall....

12 comments:
Sweet videos! I love the new SMILE! You'll have to do a close up! So neat! 2 bags of ketchup, WOW! Love the detail!!!!
Good job Mari!
MMmmmmmm! Lunch! Apple sauce AND mashed potatoes. 'Sounds like a puree kinda day!
cute little toothless girl. sorry about her bump and i forgot to mention the "cafe" That is too cute!
Sounds like great food for the toothless! I loved that. Hey Mari, I bumped my head on the slide 'top' just the other day and it hurt worse than almost anything ever!! and my first grade teacher's name was Mrs. Miller too. She was great; one of my favorites, actually! =)
what a doll! give her hugs and kisses from auntie shannon!
Sounds like her first day was a memorable one! I love the cafe - she is so you Angie.
Noah said he saw her in the "Cafe" Yesterday. The "cafe" sound yummy maybe we should do lunch there.
Mari is so pretty! Lil and I loved watching the footage of her first day of school. Glad it went so well.
Hey Angie! I checked out your blog today! It was nice to read all about everything, and it totally does NOT feel like it has been 2 years since we were neighbors....:)
Sandy
Seriously, could she be any cuter? Love the video footage and her descrption is too cute. Love her with no teeth. I'm so sorry it's been such a traumatic experience with the school sitution. I can totally relate - I still have no idea if I made the right choice with Carter. It's really angonizing. It sounds like she's doing great though!
Seriously, could she be any cuter? Love the video footage and her descrption is too cute. Love her with no teeth. I'm so sorry it's been such a traumatic experience with the school sitution. I can totally relate - I still have no idea if I made the right choice with Carter. It's really angonizing. It sounds like she's doing great though!
I love how she RAN to you when she got off the bus! That was so great! Her lunch sounds great... she's so cute telling all the details. Looks like she loves school.
Post a Comment