"a weal webkims!"
yeah, we're not at the stage yet, where we're willing to take the plunge for a real dog. today a friend and i were at the mall and saw the webkins at a kiosk. the minute my friend handed little MAX to me, i just had to have him.
he's now the latest addition to our webkins family of three.

2 comments:
That SCARED me. I thought you really got a dog. I'm relieved you didn't take the plunge quite yet!
Ira got his first webkin a couple days ago. I kind of had to chuckle inside because it was from an elderly neighbor. I'm sure she had no idea what webkins really are. But the doggy is reallly cute, and the girls are glad for her choice in gifts.
Maybe you'll have to get a real black lab. I here they're really kid friendly, and you certainly have the space for one!
Post a Comment