1) i
2) am
3) too
4) tired...... to come up with 6 actual things to say tonight (last night i had computer issues past midnight, a bed wetter, etc.) though i will sum up the friday night politics here as a presidental de*yawn*bate. i fell asleep watching it live, and fell asleep again watching it tivo'd. what is it about politicians that they just can answer the damn question! there, i said it.
5) we did get a top-10 finish today. a very bright spot in my otherwise exhausting weekend. way to go babe.
6) i've mentioned this to my friends before and i do think it bears repeating. please, please, if you know me when i'm a very old woman, it is essential that you remind me to exfoliate. not that i think i will need reminding, since do not go a day without. but let's face it. you get old - you get flaky. please encourage the elderly in your life and for heaven's sake, exfoliate! and of course moisturize....
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
yes i will remind you on #6, and no elastic waist band pants to boot. and yes...i too fell asleep watching it live, and on repeat. b.o.r.i.n.g. and is it just me or is obama really arrogant?
Its not just you Sharn...Obama is really arrogant...and not only that he says "I think" and "we should" and "I'm going to" a lot, but he never tells us how. I know that's a huge knock on him and I'm saying anything anybody doesn't already realize but it was buggin so bad during the debate. Thanks for the Sunday 6 Ang. I've been looking forward to it. And you're gonna need to remind me to exfoliate too when I'm old!
hahahaha....you girls are hilarious! elastic waist bands!! and yes obama's arrogant...and you know he's trying hard not to be.... so what does THAT say! it literally terrifies me to think of him becoming president!
ANYWAYS....exfoliation....what a beautiful thing!! ;)
They 'can' answer the questions or they 'can't' answer the question? I'm assuming you meant 'can't' but I didn't watch the debate...
It's fun reading your thoughts, Ang, and fun reading all the dialogue between you and your friends. Reminds me of the good old days with you and your roomies in Provo.
Come make me life in person over Christmas break. You make me laugh, girlfriend. I love your top 6!
Post a Comment