Saturday, March 01, 2008

workin' out my new saturday

i always talk about doing this, but today i really am. i'm getting a sitter and i'm going out! it's saturday...and i'm tired. so i'm taking some time today to do a few things that i enjoy. i'm having a massage, doing a little shopping, and hopefully taking myself to see the new U2 3D movie. yeah, not that much fun alone, i realize. but since my brother Cam, who is the person i know who would enjoy seeing it with me the most, lives about 3000 miles away, i'll just have to brave the theatre alone. i've never done it...but like i said, i'm workin' out my new saturday.

i'll let you know how it goes.

5 comments:

Amy Glenn said...

You've never been to the theater alone? What?! Okay, I guess it's more fun to go with other people, but I've never let that stop me before. Have a good time!

shannon said...

yay! i am glad you are taking a "me" day. and i totally love going to the theater alone...i do it all the time when adam takes collin out of town. it's super fun. i'll be with you in spirit!
call me tomorrow, k?

Heather said...

I hope you enjoyed yourself! I heard the U2 movie was good.

Mands Glenn said...

YOU GO GIRL! YOU TOTALLY DESERVE IT! MISS YA

Jocelyn said...

How was it? A massage sounds really nice today! I'm glad you took a day for yourself... you definitely deserve it Ang!