aj: "yes it is."
mari: "mom, you're spectacular!"
i'm amazed at what she's learning in kindergarten. The other day she came home with this picture...

It's George Washington Carver - duh mom! I was shamefully aware that I didn't know who he really was or the contributions he has made for this country...but she does! i did a little research afterwards and learned a bit about him. written on his grave are these words:
"He could have added fortune to fame, but caring for neither, he found happiness and honor in being helpful to the world." i love that.
here are a few of mari's other gems:



i love that the sun in this one has a goatee. how does she learn this stuff?!

4 comments:
So cute! I love kindergarten art projects. Tell Mari thanks for the picture she drew for Audrey & Bronwyn. That was really sweet.
she's such a smart little chicken! love you mari!
Angie,
My favorite picture is the lion as well. She's quite artistic. I also love her spectacular mom comment.
I love when little kids draw awesome pictures like that! She's a great little artist! And she tells you that you're spectacular for making dinner?! What a sweet girl!
Post a Comment