I finally have a few minutes to sit down and browse my list of blogs. My pal Dottie had an update from a while back when they came to the house...and I thought I'd put a link here so you can check it out:
http://rickanddottieliptrapfamily.blogspot.com/2007/12/friends.html
I never took a picture of our beautiful fall backyard (i don't know why!!) but Dottie did! And I'm reminded and a little humbled that I didn't appreciate it as much as I should have. All the beautiful colors are gone and we just have brown leaves and naked trees. Thanks for this post Dottie - the pics of the kids were cute too. And yes, we need our hubbies to busy themselves so we can hang out again! :)
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That picture is from a magazine. GORGEOUS! Your home looks amazing and so do the outdoor trees. Ahhhh I can't wait to visit!
Post a Comment