ok, i'm probably the last one online to have seen this video - what can i say? i've become a bit of a mom alright?! seriously, i don't get out much. but this was very funny...and if you've already seen it, why didn't you tell me about it sooner?!
enjoy business time: (PG-13 for you concerned parents out there...)
kind of reminds me of "the man son" from the bob & tom radio show. if you haven't heard it, have a listen...or if it has been a long time, it's still funny as anything...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hey Ang-
The video isn't loading up for me but by the title "Business Time" I assume that it's Flight of the Conchords. Yea, these guys are hilarious. I have a ton of their songs on my iPod and my roommate got their first season on DVD. I'm glad someone else in the family appreciates this type of comedy, I've tried showing it to my parents but they don't find much humor in it. When you get out here I'll have to show you the rest of their stuff. I'm getting excited for the break and hope to see you soon.
Next you take out the recycling, that's not part of it, but it's still very important...
hahaha...rock Dan! looking forward to some more funny videos and some family time. only 6 more sleeps! see ya!
Ok, I have never seen this either. It is quite comical and I had to just show it to Derek. He laughed too. SO TRUE!! Thanks for sharing.
So romantical. Gets me hot everytime. Ooooh, nothing like sorting the recycling. Gotta love those New Zealanders.
Is that not the funniest thing you've ever seen? We watched it at Thanksgiving with Mar and Adam and laughed our a's off! The best part is "business socks" and sorting the recycling. LOVE IT!
hi, just lurking over here from a friend's blog, but i love these guys so much that I had to comment. I fell in love with this show a few mos ago and have now seen all the episodes online (do a search on youtube for flight of the conchords and watch the actual song from the episode - so funny, def. pg 13) and got the first season for Christmas. Seriously, HILARIOUS. make sure to watch hiphopopotamous vs rhymenocerous
K Ang, I'm patiently waiting some photo updates from your trip.
Post a Comment