Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like SUMMER!

Holy stink! Seriously - what is Mother Nature DOING to me?! Does she honestly expect me to survive in Utah (where they have three feet of snow) after we have been enjoying 80 degree temperatures the last couple of days?

My best pal Julie says that I just need to dig deep when I'm in Utah - back to my Canadian roots - to survive the cold and chill of winter. But frankly, I am SO happy that it is December 11th and yes, I WILL be wearing capri pants today! How much do I love living in North Carolina??

THISSSSSSSS Much! :)

1 comment:

shannon said...

Yes...but can you really sing "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" by Andy Williams with the sun shining and no snow falling??? I think not! And would ever be able to ski for 2 days with me in 80 degree weather? I think NOT again!!! how's that for jealousy?