Thursday, September 06, 2007

Obits

Ok, Shannon posted her obituary on her blog and I decided to check mine out. The first one was LAME so I back paged to see if it would give me another one. Here is what you might find, reading the morning paper (said with a scottish accent) the day I finally go to meet my Maker.



QuizGalaxy!

'What" will your obituary say?' at QuizGalaxy.com




QuizGalaxy!

'What" will your obituary say?' at QuizGalaxy.com




QuizGalaxy!

'What" will your obituary say?' at QuizGalaxy.com
and my favorite:

5 comments:

Julie said...

That is so funny. I like that you'll be missed by Paris and Darth, but I think my favorite is that you'll be missed by your imaginary friends. LOL!

Cindy Wilson said...

That's funny. It's a fun distraction.

Cindy Wilson said...

Oops! That was me, Amy, by the way!

shannon said...

i am glad you died in a hot tub also. probably with me since i was laughing hysterically...probably with your infected toenail!

Jocelyn said...

That is funny. What is it with them knowing about the toenails? I got one about my toenail too. Ha!