Thursday, September 06, 2007

First Day

Yesterday was D-man's first day at school. To him it probably felt like his second since we'd been there last week. But he was great and was so excited to wear his backpack again. At pickup, they specifically ask that we remain away from the windows so the kids can't see us. I was about the fourth one in line. As they started opening the door the kids were all looking up for their moms. I couldn't see Dylan so I crouched down to his eye level. When he finally spotted me he looked relieved, but he was so dirty and tired I could tell he'd had a lot of fun.



Today he started his tumbling class. It is just him and two other girls his age. They had fun jumping through hula hoops, bouncing on the trampoline, landing in the sponge pit and riding blow up elephants. I had so many good laughs, but without a doubt, this is the class for my very active 2-year old! I will try and get some pictures/video next week.


5 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

I totally want a Dylan. He looked so cute and he even looks more grown up than when we saw him this summer. :(

Amy Glenn said...

Dylan's such a cute, little guy. He's seems so even- tempered. Really easy-going. Very cute pictures, Ang!

shannon said...

he's so darling! i love that he always wants to wear his backpack!

Jocelyn said...

I just LOVE how happy he looks in all his pictures!

Thomas Glenn said...

´Happy first day of school dylan! and back to school Mari! Tear it up! and if you get in a fight, go for the throat!