I plan to get my first group of people together this month to introduce this area to Usborne books. They're awesome! And this market is really untouched as far as a products like Usborne.
Warning: Shamless Plug... If you're interested in ordering any books, just click and purchase! If you're interested in having a home show or an e-show or a combination of the two, simply email me. Now is the best time to do it!
Thanks for inspiring me Nan. Here's to a new opportunity!!

7 comments:
They're great books, Ang. We really like them. Best of luck with your new venture!
Yay sister! I'm so excited to spend some more time doing Usborne...or just reading my new books to Teo. They are great books - good quality and so entertaining for kids. I can't wait until Teo is old enough to take in the 1001 to spot books...church will never be the same! Good luck!
Good luck with your enterprise. the web site looks great. Just to plug the product, Usborne are the best book products that I have in my collection. Wish I could afford one of each!
Good luck Ang, keep us posted on how it is going. I actually ordered some of their little encycopedia's from scholastic last year they are really cool!
hey angie, this is spam. i dont have your email nor messenger addresses, so this was the only way that i thought of getting a hold of you online. school i started out good, just looks like my spanish class is going to rule me this semester. the teacher is a total ronch. anyways, my messaging address is, ready...
teziutecoloco@hotmail.com
ya..copy and paste that one, i'll exlain the meaning of it later. well, good to see that everyone is doing good. have a good week and hope to talk to you soon
very cool ang, i'll have to check it out. thankfully slyrene gets millions of books for free that she hands down to me. i don't know if i've ever bought collin a book! but when i do, i'll be calling you!
Good luck with this Angie! The website looks great and the books look awesome.
Post a Comment