I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about. ~ Oscar Wilde
Aaaahhhhh, the south. I have good stories from TJ about good ol southern churches!
Brings back memories! What was really weird was driving past a billboard that read something like that except the "church" was a rundown, rust-colored trailer with cats in the front yard. WEIRD!
Awesome! Utah has a few to offer, but not quite as many, I'm sure. The chruch down the road from my house has a sign right now that says "ATM Inside: Atonement, Truth, Mercy" I have to admit, they often have clever enough slogans that I find myself laughing alone in my car.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Aaaahhhhh, the south. I have good stories from TJ about good ol southern churches!
Brings back memories! What was really weird was driving past a billboard that read something like that except the "church" was a rundown, rust-colored trailer with cats in the front yard. WEIRD!
Awesome! Utah has a few to offer, but not quite as many, I'm sure.
The chruch down the road from my house has a sign right now that says "ATM Inside: Atonement, Truth, Mercy"
I have to admit, they often have clever enough slogans that I find myself laughing alone in my car.
Post a Comment