I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about. ~ Oscar Wilde
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Inspired
Inspired by Ego's blog I have now wasted/spent time that I will never, ever have again "Simpsonizing" myself. I think I would be kind of a hottie on the show don't you?
The mauve lip gloss is good; however, the posture and smile lack a confidence that we are sure you possess. Can't you lengthen the waist? Otherwise, love it!
9 comments:
Oh my gosh! It's you! Except...maybe you should get a different bra.
Yeah, a different bra, and what's with that garment fitting waste line? :-)
Looks good ang! 'Needs some streaking highlights!
I love it! Time wasted, but we deserve it now and again. :)
That is so funny! You're a total Simpson hottie, but I'm with Tommy...you need the highlights.
The mauve lip gloss is good; however, the posture and smile lack a confidence that we are sure you possess. Can't you lengthen the waist? Otherwise, love it!
That's hilarious! Some streaks would definitely help pull it all off.
This is funny! Love it!
Post a Comment