Ok, so I've got a friend (yes that's you Nicky!) who blogs about her workouts and her weight-loss progress. I just admire that so much because she's totally not slinky about her hard work but totally puts it out there. Now, if I only had my last five or so pounds to lose, and looked as good as she does, I probably would get on that too!
Anyway, she has motivated me to start kind of blogging about my own athletic journeys but first I need the motivation. I'm having total workout DOLL and just can't seem to decide what I want to do as far as the diet and exercise goes. I bought the book "YOU on a Diet" a few months back and have read it but never really gave it a go yet. In fact, I haven't even looked at the diet portion of it.
I had a lot of success on Weight Watchers and am tempted to go that route again. I guess with this post, I'm hoping to find someone else who is "lookin' for a little motivation" that would be willing to give something a go with me. Any takers??
No fear now people...
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Angie...you are blog mania! I'm looking forward to reading about your progress for a bit of motivation. Mine died a long, long time ago. I realized yesterday that I don't do summer workouts because my allergies are bad and I can't stand the heat. I do my best weightloss in the winter...and no, that's not my excuse...its just my realization. So...time to down the anti's and do something about it! Can't wait to hear what you decide! Good luck!
Great idea! 90% of the effort in working out is geting your shoes on. I tried lots of new things lately. Portion control, new songs on my ipod, saving a WW ice cream treat for my post workout snack,workout videos, and this awesome drink that has 70 calories--just like starbucks (but w/o the coffee!) Call me and I will give you the receipe!!!
i am totally with you...i just started back with WW on Monday...it seems to be the only thing that really works! i also am doing Hip Hop Abs video (yes from the infomercial) and it is AWESOME! it's 30 min of hip hop dancing with Abs and the time FILES by! shall i burn you a copy?
I'm with you too. I started the WW and was doing good... then I went out of town. Now I'm starting back on it, but I need to keep my motivation up, too. What is the hip hop thing Sharn is talking about? Burn me a copy too, please. I'll take any help I can get.
Post a Comment