Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Our little man is 2

I feel as though my life is whirling faster than I can keep a handle on it. This past week our sweet Dylan turned 2. Everyone around us has commented how fast it has gone by. Many of our friends here remember when Marissa was that age. Dylan has been pure joy - such a sweet little man.

9 comments:

Dottie said...

I love it! So glad I get to watch this little man grow!

Cam said...

I can't believe I've only met Dylan once! Good thing for your great blogging, so at least I feel like I know him! I see he has red frosting again this year! =) I love Marissa's older sister caring "don't touch it" hand- looks just like Kate and Ian. Happy Birthday Dylan!
-erin

Amy Glenn said...

Thanks for sharing the cute pictures, Ang. What a big boy "Dyli-Bop" is now! Hope he had a fun birthday.

Lisa Danielson said...

Dylan is such a cutie pie!! He looks just like Philip (about 28 years ago). Such a great montage!

Evie B. said...

So sweet! Happy Birthday, Dylan!

p.s. There are a couple of pictures in there that surprisingly look a little like his cousin Teo.

Julie said...

I love it. Of course the preggo diva(me) has to cry. I'm a ridiculous mess of hormones! Anyways, he's so cute! And just like Mari he looks the same today as the day he was born, just bigger of course! Happy Birthday Dylan.

shannon said...

happy birthday dylan!!! that was so cute ang, i just love me some dylan and his slobbery kisses!

Mands Glenn said...

Happy Birtday sweet Dylan. Gosh, Ang all of the pics. with the music brought tears. Thanks for sharing your 2 year little guy with us. Can't wait to play this summer. I loved the "Kissing Mom and Dad" picutres. Priceless!

Thomas Glenn said...

Dylan's a lucky man to be so cherished by his parents. Happy BD D-man.