Tuesday, May 29, 2007

got 'em

Ok, I finally caved and bought a pair of Crocs. Those of you who know me well know I have issues with shoes. These big feet aren't easy to find shoes for. The traditional Birkenstock-esque Crocs pose a problem because when I slip on a pair of those, I'm often confused with Crusty the Clown. They make my feet look huge! So I found a pair of the mary-jane style at Dick's Sporting Goods and went for it. I like the bright, 'summery' color and they make my feet happy...and look even a little smaller, which is always a huge bonus.

5 comments:

Heather said...

I love them Ang! I want a pair, but haven't really gone looking yet. I have to tell you that on Sunday Tyler wanted to watch the 'car racing' so Tyler and I watched a little Nascar on sunday. We didn't get to finish watching it, but it looked like the Red Bull car, even though it wasn't Phil's car, did well!

Amy Glenn said...

Very cute, Ang! We finally caved and got some, too- me & the girls.

Julie said...

Those are way cute. I, too, love the color.

Mands Glenn said...

Gosh, Your feet look great in them. I was actually contemplating over if I should buy some or not. Sounds like everyone in the family is getting them.

Marilee said...

Those don't make your feet look clownish at all! I quite like them! Maybe I need a pair?