The final week of school seems to drag on and on. Looking ahead in the calendar I noticed that Tuesday was totally open. We invited some of the kid's friends over for a little water fun in the front yard (my husband will be so proud that I actually watered the lawn). The weather was perfect - warm but not humid yet. It was so pleasant in the shade. The kids played in the water, played with bubbles and had a fun (and nutritious!) lunch. I'm so glad for the friends that I have here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Cute pictures, Ang. Looks like everyone had fun cooling off. Glad you have good friends over there. Sometimes the help of good friends is the only thing that pulls us through with family so far away. It sure helps!
Yes, I agree! It's so nice that you have such great friends to help pass some time! Cute, Cute Kids!
How fun does that look! (for dylan...) its hard to imagine sitting on the driveway in your swimsuit eating a popsicle when you live in calgary. doesn't happen often! keep up the good blogging - i'm totally enjoying it!
I remember sitting on the driveway eating a popsicle - from Mac's convenience store. That looks like a lot of fun.
How fun! I'm so antsy for school to be done so that my kids can just chill out with popsicles on our driveway! Cute kids and I'm grateful you have good friends there too. It does make life easier!
so cute! and i love "pops" too! too bad we eat WAY too many of those in my house, they are good bribes. and i wish (yet again) that i was there to join in the fun!
How fun!! What cute kiddies! I notice Vanna in the background, hopefully the airconditioner is working:)
I Love Summer Babes. Eating popsicles and bathing suits is the life. Looks like so much fun and the background with all the trees looks beautiful. Can't wait to visit someday. Miss you guys. Hope you had two great B-days with Dylan and Phil.
Post a Comment