I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about. ~ Oscar Wilde
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Hopkins the Frog
While doing yard work yesterday, Philip noticed a hopping little treasure in our flowerbed. Marissa aptly named him "Hopkins" (those of you familiar with the Signing Time videos will know where that comes from.)
Can you see where he's hiding??
I think this picture ROCKS! He was a good sport to let us take photos and hopefully we'll see him hopping around the shrubs again soon....oh and here are also some photos of my shrubs.
3 comments:
What a cool frog! I like how he's so camoflaged. Audrey & Bronwyn want to know if you kept him...
I like the name Hopkins. How funny that he stuck around long enough for you to get the camera. What a good little sport.
awesome, i love the frog! and great photos of the shrubbery!
Post a Comment