
If I could skywrite or put it on a t-shirt I would. But I guess my blog is also a great way to say a huge THANK YOU to my inlaws. Their help has been amazing these last few weeks. It's been such a blessing with the timing of our move and everything coinciding with their being here and their willingness to help us out. They have absolutely been incredible grandparents and so supportive of Philip and I. Without them this move would have been extremely difficult.
And so to Mario and Babs I just want to say 'thank you' and 'I love you'. I hope the next time you come to NC all the projects will be completed and we can just play.
Much love always,
aj
ps. aren't they cute?

1 comment:
They are cute! What a great picture! I'm glad they've been there for you too. What a blessing. Tell them I say 'hi'
Post a Comment