Sunday, March 25, 2007

A few weeks early but that's ok

Our ward hosted an Easter brunch over the weekend. It was well planned (enough food, over quickly) and we had a great time. Here are a few shots of the kiddos. Dylan really got into it and Marissa enjoyed spending time with some of her primary friends in the 'forest'.
Easter preview

6 comments:

shannon said...

darling!!! i love the looks on D man's face, he's a doll. and mari looks so grown up and gorgeous, like her mama of course!

Julie said...

Love it all! How fun. I'm glad the kids had a good time. There is nothing cuter then a 2 year old finding Easter Eggs. I ditto Sharn on her comment!

Evie B. said...

Those are adorable! You guys have such cute kids - wish you lived closer so we could all play!

Mands Glenn said...

Your kids have the cuttest clothes. I love Dylans faces. I can't wait to see you guys this summer. Finally!

Jocelyn said...

You have some seriously cute kids, Ang! You guys always look like you're having a good time too. Very cute pictures!!

Amy Glenn said...

Very cute!