Saturday, February 17, 2007

well...we bought it!

It's official. We've got a contract on a new house and will close on both homes March 15th. I'm so relieved and very excited for the new home.

12 comments:

Shauna said...

Wow, congratulations. What a beautiful house!

Heather said...

I LOVE it! Angie it looks beautiful and so much space and a great big yard not to mention room to grow. I will say I am a little jealous. I would love to have a home like that one. Don't get me wrong I like my house, but in Cali, we just don't get yards like that! How fun!

shannon said...

I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT. i have total jealousy pains when i look at this home...it's fantastic! Yahoo, I can't wait to come and visit and help decorate!

Fernandez Family said...

Ang! We are so excited for you and relieved that the search is over and what a great end to that search. Mat and I watched the "tour" with wedding music and are overly jealous. And yes - we both agree we'll have to come out and see you in the summer so we can bbq on your deck...no, not that deck, the other deck. we really love your floor plan. mat loves that it is not so "cookie cutter". Not much like that up here. We'll talk more later - but we are so happy for you guys. Wish I was there to help you pack!

Lisa Danielson said...

I love it! Congrats--can't wait to see it in person--it beautiful!

The Frosts said...

So pretty! I love all the windows and the pretty wood floors! Have fun decorating and good luck packing! Congrats!

Evie B. said...

Beautiful! Congratulations.

Julie said...

I LOVE it! What great space and I LOVE the walk out basement. It really is so beautiful! Now I have to get my butt out there to see it in person!

Marilee said...

LOVE IT Ang!!! Wow, it is BEAUTIFUL!!! I wish homes in the west looked like that! It is soooo pretty! I LOVE all the windows!! Congrats!

Amy Glenn said...

It looks really nice, Ang. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Wow Angie! Congratulations! The house is BEAUTIFUL and I am excited for you and your family. It is good to see how you are doing. Congrat again.

Jocelyn said...

Your house is BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE IT! Wow! I bet you are so excited. How fun, except for the packing part (I really can't stand packing). I can't wait to see pics after you get your things in there and decorate! Congratulations Ang!