I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about. ~ Oscar Wilde
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Come and play with us
It has been so beautiful here the last couple of days. The kids and I had a lazy morning, ate a late breakfast and then decided to hit the park. I remembered to take my camera and the kids had a great time.
What a gorgeous day! We are currently in the midst of an ice storm! Anyways, I love D-Man's hat on backwards. How cute is that? And of course Marisa is as beautiful as ever. Fun times in the fresh air...maybe someday I'll be able to enjoy sunshine and warmth!
Those pictures are so good and it looks like you and the kids had a lot of fun at the park. You look great by the way... the pic of you is a fun angle and I like it! I need a new camera!
6 comments:
What a gorgeous day! We are currently in the midst of an ice storm! Anyways, I love D-Man's hat on backwards. How cute is that? And of course Marisa is as beautiful as ever. Fun times in the fresh air...maybe someday I'll be able to enjoy sunshine and warmth!
Cute pictures, Ang. Thanks for the flowers!
i am with julie...i love d's hat on backwards and mari's big smile. and i must say you look like a darn skinny lady!!!
So cute! You take great pictures. :)
So cute. I cannot believe how Dylan is growing up so fast! What cuties!! Wish I had some of that nice weather our here:(
Those pictures are so good and it looks like you and the kids had a lot of fun at the park. You look great by the way... the pic of you is a fun angle and I like it! I need a new camera!
Post a Comment