Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Going once, going twice, sold!!

Our house went under contract today. Whew! I'm so relieved...mostly so that I don't have to keep my house show home clean all the time. They want to close March 15th which makes me want to birth little yellow kittens but at the same time, we won't be dragging the move out process any further.

So the hunt is on for a new house. Ideally we don't want to move twice but there is house that we just love that we may be able to build. I'll be checking into that tomorrow.

7 comments:

The Frosts said...

Congratulations you guys! I'm sure it's a huge relief to have it done with. Here's to a speedy and pain free close. And good luck in finding the house you love :)

Evie B. said...

Congratulations to the Jimmies!

Thomas Glenn said...

Birthing kittens? Ouch!

Heather said...

Congrats! I hope it all goes smoothly! Enjoy the move, I hate moving, but for a bigger house I would pack stuff on my own back! HeeHee. Post pics when you do find a place.

Amy Glenn said...

Congratulations, Ang! That's really exciting.

shannon said...

AWESOME! i am so excited for you guys! good luck with it all!!!

Julie said...

Birthing a litter of kittens? You are funny! I'm so glad your house sold! Can't wait to chat more about it when you call me later!