I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about. ~ Oscar Wilde
Monday, January 08, 2007
Marissa's many faces
We've spent a lot of time checking out the new camera and the other day Marissa and I exercised our face muscles. She's so adorable and some of her shots are just too funny...please excuse my ridiculousness...is that a word??
Mari could totally give Annie a run for her money with the Cross eyes! I've never seen anyone else do it as well as she does it until now! Someday we'll take a picture of them doing cross eyes together!
5 comments:
Cute, cute. I love it! Tell Marissa that A & B have the same shirt.
Mari could totally give Annie a run for her money with the Cross eyes! I've never seen anyone else do it as well as she does it until now! Someday we'll take a picture of them doing cross eyes together!
Nobody can cross their eyes as good as Mari can! How funny! LOVE HER!
those are darling...you better scrapbook them! and what a damn skinny neck you have!
These crack me up. Like mother, like daughter. You look like you have so much fun together. She is a total ham. I love it.
Post a Comment