I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about. ~ Oscar Wilde
His laugh is contagious! Love this - thanks for posting...
Such a cute laugh!
How totally funny! What a cute laugh. And yes, I did notice the pause.
Way cute! You gotta love it when they laugh and they just can't seem to help themselves!
he's the most hilarious kid...i love that laugh. what a fun age!!! and yes...love the pause.
collin heard me watching this and made me replay it about 20 times and laughed his head off with dylan. so funny!
This is so so cute! I love his little laugh. He seems like such a fun, happy kid!
Very, very funny.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
His laugh is contagious! Love this - thanks for posting...
Such a cute laugh!
How totally funny! What a cute laugh. And yes, I did notice the pause.
Way cute! You gotta love it when they laugh and they just can't seem to help themselves!
he's the most hilarious kid...i love that laugh. what a fun age!!! and yes...love the pause.
collin heard me watching this and made me replay it about 20 times and laughed his head off with dylan. so funny!
This is so so cute! I love his little laugh. He seems like such a fun, happy kid!
Very, very funny.
Post a Comment