A friend of mine recently blogged that she knew she was the mother of a boy because of a list of reasons. Lately I have felt some of the same things she mentioned in her list. I'm constantly amazed at how fundamentally different my children are in every aspect because of their gender. I love having one of each - it has been a very rewarding experience.
However, boys are MESSY!!! I never had to clean up after a meal with Marissa like I have to clean up after Dylan's dressed himself in dinner. I'm sure not every boy is messy, but mine is. And as much extra work as it is, I love him just the way he is.
These photos are post-mess when I decided it would be easier to strip him down in the kitchen and let him rinse off in the sink. He was being so cute. The video is kind of random but it was taken with my new camera that I love!! And yes, there IS audio. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
What a cutie pie! Yes all boys are messy---it's in their genes. Just be careful with the sink thing--Ty still plays in the sink and it seems like something is always dripping from the cabinet:) Enjoy B---we'll miss her
Hi Dylan! He's getting so big. So cute. Can't wait to see you guys this summer, Ang!
Oh, and congrats on the new camera!
Post a Comment