A few weeks ago my sister asked me to choose an engagement photo to replace one that hangs in my dad's office. He has one of each of my sibs and their spouses. It motivated me to get a bunch of my photos into digital format. Some of my favorite pictures were taken by a photographer friend of mine at our wedding...kind of 'fly on the wall' shots. Some of you will recognize yourselves...here are a few of my favorites.
This has inspired me to get all of my old negatives on CD and to make sure I always have a copy in a safe place somewhere. (Click image to view photos)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Thanks for sharing all the wonderful photos! It make me want to retire and play with family history.
Cool pics Angie! It seems like yesterday that we all got married,until you look at pics and realize how much we've all changed!Thanks for sharing.
-erin
So funny you posted this. I was just going through the same photos trying to find our engagement pictures. Brings back a lot of memories!
There are so many good ones in there. I love them all!
Awesome! I have never seen any of those shots, and loved them. You just look as gorgeous (and damn skinny) now as you did back then.
Wow---that seems like forever ago. You were such a beautiful bride. What was I thinking with my outfit? :)
Post a Comment