I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about. ~ Oscar Wilde
I could see Gladys tearin' it up at a fireside. I've seen all kinds of "special musical numbers" at church functions- many a little TOO special if you know what I mean. But seriously, that would be so cool to have Bono sing at your church!
I might actually consider joining that choir!
My favorite part is that they're re-arranging the seating to make room for dancing and arm waving.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I could see Gladys tearin' it up at a fireside. I've seen all kinds of "special musical numbers" at church functions- many a little TOO special if you know what I mean.
But seriously, that would be so cool to have Bono sing at your church!
I might actually consider joining that choir!
My favorite part is that they're re-arranging the seating to make room for dancing and arm waving.
Post a Comment