Thursday, January 18, 2007

Brrrrr....I'm cold

Well winter has officially arrived in NC. Well sort of. Those of you neck deep in snow and shivering with below zero temps might not like this very much. But the dreaded ice/snow storm of the season arrived last night. We'll have a high of 38 today and here is what it looked like outside of our house just before noon:





I'm sure other areas were much harder hit - and so far I'm not sure there have been any deaths as a result of our storm. This kind of 'winter' is one of the big reasons why I love living in NC.

4 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

Ang, it is so freezing here. Lucky you! I am afraid to take Little Lilly out because it is so cold.I think the high this week in Utah is 18. Grrrrr, I miss summer.

Lisa Danielson said...

Sorry--don't feel sorry for you---maybe we should come out there to thaw:)

Anonymous said...

Here in MN the windchill has been below 0 the past week and with snow on the ground! Wish it was 38 here! That's shorts and tshirt weather!

Julie said...

Waaaah waaaah waaaah. Cry me a river! J/K Love ya...I'm just jealous since I'm freezing my can off every day here in 'Cago!