We've had quite
wintry weather here lately. Well,
wintry is a relative term when you're
talkin' to a Canadian living in North Carolina. I've totally become a winter
wimp and so
wintry to me is temps of 45 degrees and rain. Anyway, today the storm we'd been having finally blew through and with it all the leaves on our two little trees have started falling. I decided it might be fun to go and rake some leaves and let the kids jump around. I got to the garage and found that our normal rake was at my
inlaws condo (a 2 minute drive) and decided to just use the smaller metal rake instead. The leaf collection took slightly longer than I had anticipated - the kids were SO patient - but I don't think I could have heard, "is the pile big enough yet?" more times than I did.
Once the leaves were all collected the kids had a blast jumping around and throwing them - even covering mom's legs. It was a beautiful day and the only thing that would have made it better was to have Philip here to enjoy it with us....and to do the raking :)







Yes, that is me in
capri pants and Dylan is in shorts. I told you I'm a winter
wimp.
7 comments:
How fun! Mari is so cute throwing the leaves around. Happy Fall!
darling pictures...very professional looking. the kids are so cute and I love the action shots. can't wait to see you.
I wish I had leaves=( Just snow for us, but how fun for you!
That looks so fun. I think I have mentioned how we are really missing the fall. And it's posts like this that make me miss it even more. Great pictures!
Looks like sooo much fun! What cute pictures!
Great pics, Angie! I love that even this far away, I can get a feel for the "action" in all of them.
Miss you guys!
Evonne
Looks like fun. I wish we had fall here...
Post a Comment