Another one of Mari's things lately is taking my order. She'll get a paper and pen and say, "What would you like for lunch?" After each item she'll say, "and what else?" So after I 'placed my order' I told her that I'd like to have a turn. Here's what she ordered for dinner:
Smooshies
Flour smockers
Dr. Pepper
And for dessert - 1 cup of ice cream with a cherry on top
No clue what the first two items are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
what in the world? i love her imagination! a smooshie? a flour smocker? this kid is hilarious. i'd love to see this one on video.
Dr. Pepper...awesome! It would've been more awesome if she'd ordered a diet Dr. Pepper though. As for the smooshie and flour smocker, you should ask her to make them for you one day so you can figure out wth she's talkin about! Tell her auntie Julie loves her and I wish I could have a smooshie too.
She is hilarious. I've played restaurant many many times and it is pretty funny what kids come up with. I agree with Julie... you should have her make her food inventions and see what she has thought up. :)
I'm guessing the "smooshies" & "flour smockers" are made up? It sounds like something Audrey would say. Hmmm, maybe they're related!
Post a Comment