The first costume arrived today and I'm sure it's bad form to send photos of kids in costumes before the actual candy-fest (kind of like it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding?) but when I saw Dylan in his lion costume - I COULD NOT RESIST!

He's already well practiced with the rrroooaaarrr (which was the inspiration for the costume in the first place) as you can see in the first photo. And I just love the tail!! Too cute. Thank you Old Navy for making awesome costumes!

9 comments:
I love it! Especially that he can actually roar. The toe nails are cracking me up!
That is the cutest thing ever! I love his smilin' cute little face! You must call me and let me hear the "roar"! And don't worry, I don't think its bad form to send the picture out before Halloween!
I'm so glad you couldn't resist. What a cute costume. I can't wait to see the pics. from Halloween with Mari. Take lots!
That is one of the best lion costumes I have ever seen! It looks so good on Dylan and I love his happy face! Video the roar because I'm sure it's super cute!
I keep looking at this picture daily now cause it puts a huge smile on my face! I love D-man...he's so hilarious, and it shows through his smiles. =)
That is awesome! I second the shout out to Old Navy costumes - too cute. Take lots of pictures on Halloween - can't wait to see the cat in action!
loves,
ego
I love it! Madison was a lion last year because she did such an excellent roar! Of course, getting her to perform on Halloween was another thing. Too cute!
your kids are so adorable.
Good luck with Halloween!!
such a cute costume! i love it. have fun trick-or-treating!
Post a Comment