Friday, September 01, 2006

SUPER GIRL!

Here are some photos of Mari being 'super girl'.


6 comments:

Julie said...

Cute suit. She's so funny. I miss her! By the way, "I DON'T EAT CHICKEN!" Hahahahaha

shannon said...

OH MY GOSH...That last picture of her is totally you and I swear I have a proof picture somewhere in my plethora of college year pictures!

Mands Glenn said...

Ummmm. . . What a hottie. Watch out boys! I love the suit by the way!

Fernandez Family said...

Okay - who taught her the poses? I was laughing so hard because I can actually draw memories from growing up of you acting the exact same way...its so awesome. Seriously, you have the coolest kids.

Jocelyn said...

Very funny. I love the suit and the poses! :)

Jocelyn said...

OK so I struggle. Disregard that last comment, since I commented twice saying the same thing. See, I commented, then it didn't show up, so I commented again. That is when I saw that you have turned on comment moderation so my comment won't show until you approve it. WTH? So just don't approve this one and the last one. ;)