The kids were so cute at the pool. Dylan loves 'jumping' from the edge and Marissa is a great little swimmer - still working on putting her whole face in the water.



My kids are so lucky to have grandpas that just dive right in and swim with them! Phil's dad has had his share of days with the kids in the pool. My dad was a good sport and 'motor-boated' Mari around. At one point she thought it would be a good idea to hang on to the back of Grandpa Tom's swimsuit. Grandpa Tom didn't think that was a good idea! :)



3 comments:
I'm dying to see you guys! Mari and Dylan are so cute - I love the pool pictures...missing you big time!
there is just something about pool pictures that are so fun!
I love swimming with the kids. Unfortunately we didn't do a lot of that this summer. Spending all of June in Calgary really cramped our style in that category. I didn't even make it to the TinkerBell pool at the Disneyland hotel when we were there. My kids did though so that's good. FYI--they didn't go alone. They were with Daddy one day and Aunt Ali the next.
Post a Comment