
I neglected to acknowledge mine and Philip's anniversary on August 17th. It was a whirlwind day - though he did have the presence of mind to buy me a pint of my new favorite ice cream - Key Lime Pie from Brusters.
It's to die for.Anyway, to my husband I want to say I love you! Thanks for keeping my life interesting; challenging me to be a better person; working as hard as you do for our family; and for being an especially good kisser.

Love you forever,
aj

7 comments:
Congradulations from us. We're bad at remembering to acknnowledge things. You guys are cute.
Very cool! Happy Anniversary!
How has six years gone by that quickly?!?!? It seems like just yesterday that you were engaged, we were roommates and Phil had to step up and make some threats on my behalf (Brandon - ick). I miss you! Congratulations to both.
loves,
ego
Happy belated anniversary, Ang! and Phil, too!
Very cute and a huge congrats...glad I could be a part of both of your lives from the beginning. Love you!
I love that first picture of you and Phil!
Look how cute you guys are! And you're only getting better with age! Happy Anniversary, late of course. Like Sharn, I'm glad to have been there from the get go!
Post a Comment