Well, our weekend to the beach didn't really happen... It's kind of a long story but we decided to stay home and spend some time together as a family. Phil and I were able to golf on Thursday. It was fun! We played the back nine first and then half way through the front, the wind picked up, a storm blew in, the skies opened and we got soaked. It was raining so hard we decided to pack it in. We went home, changed and then enjoyed a lovely dinner at our favorite restaurant. As we were finished eating Phil says, "Let's go see what kind of damage we can do at the GAP." I said, "That's the sweetest thing you've ever said to me!" It was funny...especially after we only bought one thing - a neck tie for Dylan.
Anyway, Friday was a nice day with the kids and we went to the temple on Saturday. That was a story in itself, but it was nice to be together and get to the temple again. We've both been at different times, but haven't been together for a while. Our temple is a short 2 hour drive south.
Sunday, Phil was doing the “14-month-old-that's-too-tired-to-sit-through-three-hours-of-church” dance in the hallway with Dylan. He's exhausting to take to church...always wanting to run around. Anyway, I guess they somehow ended up in the Bishop's office and somehow Dylan got up on the Bishop's desk...hmmm. And...well, you can see the pictures. These were taken with Phil's cell phone camera. So funny! And I love the tie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Sometimes a relaxing weekend at home is just perfect. Sounds like you had a good time. Dinner and shopping? Anytime. :)
Cute pics of Dylan. Dancing around on the Bishops desk... funny!
I'm dying laughing - these are so funny of Dylan on the desk. I guess we never know what happens behind the shut door! The tie is adorable...I mean handsom and studly.
I'm officially in love with Dylan - so funny!!!
Those pictures are priceless! Can't wait to see you...1 more week!
I want a boy, too! Hope your having fun with Mom and Dad. Make sure to blog it after they leave. I want to see pics. Love you guys.
Post a Comment