Saturday, July 22, 2006

Blah, blah, blah

I'm totally having major boredom this weekend. Some weekends when Phil is gone, we just keep to our schedule and the days pass quickly, but this weekend for some reason, it is just dragging along. I've had a hard time keeping the kids occupied and I hate trying to be creative for meals with the kids and myself being the only ones eating. We miss you honey!

Tonight I had a few errands to run in preparation for church tomorrow. Marissa loves the "Cars" soundtrack and we listen to it in the car A LOT. It was starting to get on my nerves a bit so I turned the volume down low. Marissa was getting frustrated saying, "Mom it's too soft!" I tried to explain that listening to it soft was ok sometimes. And she replied, "But I can't rock out!" You know how they say things sometimes and you wonder where they heard it? As I was laughing I thought to myself, "Do I ever say that?!" Funny...and no, I don't think I do. Well...maybe I do??

Anyway, going to bed early...only one more sleep until our family is reunited.

4 comments:

shannon said...

At least now the race is over and only a few more days until your weekend without any kids!!! I wish I was there to keep you company!

Heather said...

Mari sounds like she and Brooklynn were kindred souls in Heaven. She comes up with funny stuff just like Brooks. Thanks for the video info, I'm going to give it a whirl.

Tom & Cyndi said...

Ange and Phil, Thanks for keeping us up to date with Blogs. Love those photos and even if we have to crank our necks, please keep them coming. I am logged on in moms name and I read all your entries and I seel so informed!

Thomas Glenn said...

I can see Marissa taking a hip-hip class...