today after eli’s morning bath i decided to break out the new camera and take a few pictures. i still need to work on things in being in focus (sort of important when you’re taking pictures) but i love it when one turns out pretty good – it makes me excited for when I really DO know how to use this thing…
eli will be 14-months next week. i tell him every day to stop growing up.
he ignores me.

5 comments:
now i'm in love with your new camera too! so fun. the pictures are great. i can't believe how big Eli is...or how much like Dylan at his age he reminds me of. they have the same long slender perfect...fingers! miss you
Cute boy! Love the picture of the back of his head.
Love this! So glad you got a sweet camera. I think it should come with a child. Like, when you give birth the hospital sends you home with a sweet camera. You will use it everyday. Ang, you are a pro. Now you just need to start a little business and make a few extra bucks on the side.
I love love the pic of his little hands on his toys. So sweet! I need to take more pics.Love ya
lookin' good!!
Those pictures look so awesome! Fancy cameras make the world of difference!
Eli is growing up to fast! We need to meet him before he's not a baby anymore!
-Adrienne
Post a Comment