I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about. ~ Oscar Wilde
Fun pictures! It was a beautiful Christmas!
Looks like a lovely Christmas. . . love your pictures. Happy New Year!
Lucky that you got a white Christmas! I live in Utah and ours was brown and yucky!!!! Its nice and snowy here now though!!!! Love the pictures! Isn't it so nice to have your own little family for Christmas? We had so much fun, just us!!!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Fun pictures! It was a beautiful Christmas!
Looks like a lovely Christmas. . . love your pictures. Happy New Year!
Lucky that you got a white Christmas! I live in Utah and ours was brown and yucky!!!! Its nice and snowy here now though!!!! Love the pictures! Isn't it so nice to have your own little family for Christmas? We had so much fun, just us!!!!!
Post a Comment