please pat me the back for all of my hard work. no seriously, my 2006 blog book has been in the works for...well, for four years now i guess. i finally finished it!
i splurged to print it and the thing arrived with a damaged cover and a few pages bound backwards, making it appear to be out of order.
i just about had a heart attack thinking i'd failed editing 101.
not my mistake. and i hope blurb fixes it.

4 comments:
Someday I will do this for all the years. JJ did this for me a few years back and it was the best gift ever. I love the cover. Basically our journals!
Oh, no! How frustrating, Ang!!! I hope they're able to fix it for you okay. If it's any consolation, it looks beautiful from the picture...
I had a similar experience with blurb one time and they were great to work with and fixed it right away. Hope your was the same! BTW, your baby is so adorable.
so can you bring this to tahoe with you? or is that too much to ask. i so want to see what you've done. i also want to copy you and put together a book of Mat's mission like you did for phil...
Post a Comment