Wednesday, December 16, 2009

it's late...

...and the whole household is asleep. yes, i'm the only creature stirring.

so i thought i'd take a few minutes to upload some more photos of the little man, eli. except, after visiting our friends krista & matt and their four-day-old twin boys, jonas & elliott, eli seems like a giant baby. it's like he's grown eight sizes overnight.

enjoy. and merry christmas if i don't post again before then!

first bath




blessing day @ home





major cuteness




ok, and a few more from my iphone - not such good quality but eyes open!




jonas, eli & elliott (one day short of 4 weeks apart). it was so fun to hold such teeny babes! can't wait to see the trouble these three will get into!

10 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

Ahhh great pics. I love him already. He is so LONG! Love the pic of the blessing day. Man. . . . Jage looks so much like Dad. So good looking! Love ya!

Krista said...

such a cutie!!! i can't wait to get my hands on him for some more photos!!! that last photo make me a bit nervous for the future... :) i love the photo of you, phil and eli. phil's smile is SO huge. such a proud papa!

Daniel said...

Oh man, Eli looks huge next to them. What a funny pic.

Julie said...

That is so funny that Eli does look HUGE next to those adorable little twins! I love the crying picture after his bath. He really is simply ADORABLE and I wish I could give him lots and lots and lots of snuggles!!!! Since I can't you'll have to dedicate some of the snuggles you give him to me!!!!! Love you!

Jocelyn said...

Oh Ang, he is so dang cute!! Seriously, you have some good looking kids! He looks so big next to those twins, that is funny. and that black and white photo is precious... did you take it yourself? I love it!

Tara said...

How they grow! I thought Jonas was the crankier one--looks like Elliot is having his turn too.

Lisa Danielson said...

so cute!! he looks so much like dylan. Im glad you got all the grandparents out there at the same time!

erin said...

SO cute!! I can't believe how fast he is growing. That last picture reminds me of the ones of Mari and Kate at our little apartment-- about 4 weeks apart! Mari looked so big up to scrunched up Kate. Kate says Eli looks "just like Uncle Phil." Fun blessing pics of both grandparents--- Keep the pics coming! =)

And Merry Christmas to you, too.

The Frosts said...

Oh he is darling!! He really does look gigantic next to those teeny twins. You look awesome as well! Merry Christmas.

Amy Glenn said...

These are such great pictures, Ang! Eli is so sweet. He is such a big boy, and he looks so much like Dylan. So funny to see him next to the twins. Thanks for the update.=)