Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas from NC

i hope you all had an enjoyable Christmas. we loved being at home again, and even enjoyed a little bit of snow in the days leading up to the 25th.

we didn't send cards this year (we still haven't had an updated family picture yet) but here are a few photos of our holiday fun.

our home in the snow

at the company christmas party with dad - who doubled as santa later on


traditional chinese food dinner on the night of the 23rd

mari says she's "too old" for santa's knee...

dylan wished for a new nerf gun

i love having my iphone handy at all times - i have been taking little snapshots of eli every day to send to my mom. here are a few of my favorites lately...





six weeks have already flown by. i can't believe how quickly he's growing. every day we seem to wake up to a new baby! i'm just so thankful that he's healthy and happy.

i can't resist - here are a few more...



5 comments:

Melissa said...

Angie your family is gorgeous! And your little one is changing so much! I'm glad you had a great Christmas!

Mands Glenn said...

I loved this update. Eli looks so much like his Mama. So much! So cool that you guys got snow. How fuN! We ate Chinese on the 23rd with my brother and SIL in H. Beach too. Love that Glenn tradition!

Amy Glenn said...

I can't believe how fast 'little' Eli is growing! He is so sweet and cute, Ang. I love all the pictures. Glad you enjoyed a nice Christmas. Isn't it nice to spend it at home?!

Fernandez Family said...

so glad you didn't resist adding more photos. please don't be shy about adding me to the pictures you share with mom - i love seeing how he is changing too! What a sweet baby.

fun to see your house covered in snow!

Julie said...

Oh I love that last picture of little Eli. He is so cute!!!! I can't believe the snow at your house! That's unusual! I know how much you must've been LOVING that?!?! (sense the sarcasm) Hehehehe! Love you. Glad you had a GREAT Chrismtas!