Friday, August 07, 2009

phx pix

here are some of my favorite photos from our phoenix trip. i know that we took MANY more, just not with my camera apparently. i need to get the others from the others! enjoy.

2009 Phoenix

just click on the picture to see the album.

5 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

Cute pics. I love the one of Lo just grinning from ear to ear. I have so many that I need to distribute out. I am so behind on blogging its crazy.

Amy Glenn said...

Cute, cute pictures, Ang! The kiddies look so happy and content. And BIG! I can't believe how much Lola and Bruno have both grown since we saw them last, it's crazy! Thanks for sharing your pictures.=)

erin said...

Kate and Ian went through the pics with me and said, "that doesn't even look like...." about all the kids! They are changing so fast. Thanks for sharing.

Julie said...

Oh my...Lola is a cute little chubby doll baby! i'm glad you got some family time and got to meet your darling little niece!

erin said...

Post some pics of your "nesting." =)