Cute pics! It looks like you summer is off to a great start. good luck with heartburn-the costco stuff did the trick for me. Happy Bday dylan and phil-- boy May is a great month for your family!!
I want to eat their toes. Cute Cute pics. Great moments to catch on your phone for sure. Some of my most fav. pics of the girls have been from my phone. Miss ya!
4 comments:
Cute pics! It looks like you summer is off to a great start. good luck with heartburn-the costco stuff did the trick for me. Happy Bday dylan and phil-- boy May is a great month for your family!!
Ritz Crackers are always a little tastier with toe jam!
I want to eat their toes. Cute Cute pics. Great moments to catch on your phone for sure. Some of my most fav. pics of the girls have been from my phone. Miss ya!
I haven't taken 1 picture yet this summer! I need to get to it! Love your kiddos, looks like they are havin fun!
Post a Comment