Sunday, May 03, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDAN!!

so this is turning into the birthday blog...but that's inevitable considering how many birthdays are in our family and extended family in the month of may.

but today i want to wish my kid brother JJ a very happy birthday! we obviously don't get to see each other very often - which is evidenced by this photo from christmas 2005 (oi! my hair...). i've seen him since then but only like twice...which is just unacceptable!



he's a great guy - so hard working, so smart, so goal-oriented, so funny, so muscular.

thanks for your sweet phone calls and the occasional video chat. and thanks for marrying amanda - you scored major points with all of us for that!

happy birthday - and i hope i get to see you this summer. i love ya!

5 comments:

Amy Glenn said...

Yay, happy birthday, Jage! Ditto on what Ang said. We think you're the greatest. We're so proud of you and all of your hard work going to school and taking care of your girls. We love you.=)

Amy Glenn said...

P.S. I love the picture in the green shirt. It's hot. I can say that about my husband's little brother, right?

whiteclef said...

Ang-thanks for your sweet bit sisterly words.

love jaje

whiteclef said...

Ahhhh Sister thanks for the post about my sweet Jage. So glad I married this Sexy boy and that I get to be in the best family, EVER! Jage is
-Mands

Daniel said...

I need that shirt Jordan has on