the most recent edition:

fortunately for us, we have some good friends who enjoy rockin' out as much as we do. check out the latest on my friend krista's blog - her photo of the day (apr. 11) captures the very essence of our jam sessions.
http://kfpdaily.blogspot.com/2009/04/april-11.html
and for the record, my dream is to one of these summers, have all of my siblings together, rockin' out to guitar hero. i just think we'd have a blast. maybe at the next reunion?? c'mon sisters-in-law, help my dream come true!

7 comments:
Metallica Guitar Hero?! No way! That is awesome. Did I ever tell you I saw them in concert with my brother, John? It was awesome, except John totally left me early on to join the mosh pit. Yeah! I was surrounded by a slew of stoners. Hilarious. It was fun anyway, even if I was by myself for most of the concert. I still have a secret crush on Lars Ulrich- ssh!
love it! TJ wants to get this for us!
it was a great rock session on sat! can't wait for the next one :)
I love that Amy has been to their concert. Haha - so funny. I agree on Guitar Hero for our next reunion. I still laugh about Kareokee and that was a few years ago now. We do need to have a sing off. And maybe eliminate Thomas early on so we all stand a chance. Nieces included. Could be cause for a reality show in fact!
I'm all about it. Should we just set a date? I will just throw the tickets on our credit card.Whatever, right? OHh and I love that Phil just sneaks in the newest editions of games. I secretly love that Jage does the same thing with Electronics around this house.
I love that Amy has been to a Metallica concert. Too funny!
I suck at Guitar Hero
I suck at Guitar Hero
Post a Comment